No nipples on G9 ?

Good morning,
the Genesis 9 F and M characters do not have nipples (just a map representing them) and the settings in Parameters/Actor no longer offer to apply or modify them. I bought the V9 and M9 Bundle thinking they were included, but nothing there either.
Can you tell me how to apply them?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070

Select your character and in the Parameters Tab (Window > Pane > Parameters) type in the search bar either NipplesFeminine or Nipples Masculine. Then dial up those to 100%.

• The base figure has HD morphs for the nipples.

• Thank you Fenix and Richard for your response. I'm attaching 2 screenshots to show you what I get best. Is this normal?
    Thanks again.

G9M.png
    1458 x 1022 - 885K
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,205

You are not allowed to show barebreasted females. Not sure if ok, if you removed textures.

But essentially that is what you get with the base implementation.

You could get something like https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-body-shapes

that has some more, and then charcters might have a nipple morph.

The issue with G9 is that although G9 overall has a higher mesh density, then it is more homogenious, meaning that in base resolution there is not enough mesh to shape nipples, so they require a HD morph, which is only avaioable for Daz PAs.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

There are many 3rd party options at other stores that fix the navel and nipple issues with G9

Try this one for the nipples https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/157322/b-tools-for-g9

• felis said:

You are not allowed to show barebreasted females. Not sure if ok, if you removed textures.

That would be OK

But essentially that is what you get with the base implementation.

You could get something like https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-body-shapes

that has some more, and then charcters might have a nipple morph.

The issue with G9 is that although G9 overall has a higher mesh density, then it is more homogenious, meaning that in base resolution there is not enough mesh to shape nipples, so they require a HD morph, which is only avaioable for Daz PAs.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,251
    edited February 14

blanco1754 said:

Thank you Fenix and Richard for your response. I'm attaching 2 screenshots to show you what I get best. Is this normal?
    Thanks again.

Yep, that's normal... because of the topology / wireframe design on Pectorals of G9... Recommend a free geo-graft product of  G9's nipples and navel : go to renderotica site, search "STX Nipples And Navel For Genesis 9"... a pretty good freebie.

SNAG-2024-2-15-0009.png
    2560 x 1400 - 1M
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • Thanks Crosswind, it works great, there are many shapes and what’s more it’s free! Really, thank you.

• i tried with the link you shared but i am unable to use it on other wet geo shell. please help on this part and let me know if its possible to do it on blender??

i also tried on blender but i believe i am lacking some skill somewhere or i am skipping some steps in it!!

• felisfelis Posts: 4,205

Atharva.chendvankar696 said:

i tried with the link you shared but i am unable to use it on other wet geo shell. please help on this part and let me know if its possible to do it on blender??

i also tried on blender but i believe i am lacking some skill somewhere or i am skipping some steps in it!!

If you apply a geoshell to a figure with a geograft, you need to manually add the texture the the area over the geograft.

I would assume it utilizes thats it's UV matches the body UV, so you could just copy the surface from the body part of the wet geoshell to the geograft part.

I don't undertsand what it is you want to do in blender.