Light-Problem with ROG Fantasy Home

Hello, I just bought ROG Fantasy Home. In most of my renders I get same very heavy halos or something like a lensflare.

I don't really know whether it's coming from the candles or the windows, I removed candlesticks as a test, but that only delays the error. It doesn't occur at the beginning of a render phase, only towards the end. Maybe it is also a bug in Iray.

I'm using DAZ Studio in the current official version (4.22.x) and an NVidia RTX A2000 (12 GB) with driver version 551.23.

Is there a way to turn off the halo effect in DAZ Studio?

hobbitongreathall3ahalo3.jpg
5700 x 3563 - 5M
hobbitongreathall3ahalo2.jpg
2600 x 1625 - 1M

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,212

Have you activated blur?

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,071

You probably have Bloom Filter enabled.  See Filtering section under Render Settings.

• Seven193 said:

You probably have Bloom Filter enabled.  See Filtering section under Render Settings.

Many thanks, you were right, the Bloom Filter was enabled in the render settings and caused the light effects.

So I took two renders, one without and one with Bloom Filter and then blended them into another my postwork-software (Affinity). This takes as twice time, but so there is some blooming in the graphic without the disruptive effects.

hobbitongreathall3b2400.jpg
    2400 x 1500 - 1M
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 24,008

Very nice render! It was worth your double time.