Figure-Specific Morph Not Applying Correctly

I'm trying to apply a morph for a shirt I created so I can dial the shape it more accurately to my figure.

I modeled the original shirt based on the Default G9 figure, imported it into DS, and applied it to my character. This is what it looks like:

It's not bad, but there's a few issues IE the ribbons on the arms are distorted, and it doesn't quite fit the way I want it to on the figure. So I exported the figure from DS and loaded it into Blender, then tweaked the model to the shape I wanted. This is what things look like in Blender:

I export this to OBJ, and then use Morph Loader Pro to apply the morph to the shirt model in DS. However, when I go to actually turn the morph on, it looks like this:

So while it fixes the sleeve length, the ribbons remain distorted, it's making the waist and neck to narrow so now they're clipping into the model, and the hips are much too wide. Is there a step I'm missing, here? Is there a different setting I should be using with the Transfer Utility (I kept the second dropdowns for both the source and target as Default) or Morph Loader?

DS No Morph.JPG
BlenderMorph.JPG
DSMorph.JPG

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,212

When creating a morph for a morphed figure, in morp loader pro you must after you have loaded the file, click the arrow (triangle)  to expand, and then set Reverse Deformations to Yes.

• Awesome, that was it, thanks.