Ribs Morph

Hey, I just wanted to ask if there are ribs morphs for genesis 9? For skinny people x). Male and/or female. Sickleyield has some really nice morphs for G8 in HD. looking for something similar for a long time. Tried to sculpt myself, also tried normals... but meeh, I am not really talented xD... So maybe you know something. Or just a product suggestion x). Hope u can help. Thanks

Comments

• Difficult one that. There was a thread earlier, and the conclusion, IIRC, was 'Not Really'. At least no independant ones. There are some as part of a character, HHLexi, as best seen in the promo image below.

The ribs can't be obtained without the Lexi character.

If this is OK for you, all well & good.

Regards,

Richard

•       Hi m4dara, I'm another advocate for rib morphs! But much more normal than the SY ones, I've been reluctant to say it but IMO, that seems mostly like monster stuff - I only use the 1-4 ribs and then usually have to narrow the sternum. ( but many, many thanks to SY for all the free morphs and tutorials ) Sometimes I use the spine morph, but I like the free SY one better. But being such a fan of ribs or noticable bone structure, I'm glad to have purchased it! So, yes, someone please make a REALISTIC rib morph product for G9 (or G8) with lots of individual bone control so one could use it more exactly. Like the 1-4 ribs would be more functional if they were 4 seperate morphs. IMO, every rib should be separate with the option of some full morphs also. RE: Lexi, I purchased that, because of a previous forum rib discussion that suggested it. I was hoping that it would have a separate HD morph that was mostly the ribs, so I could use it with other totally different characters, but I don't think it was good for that - I'll check it out again to make sure I'm not misleading anyone. I've been using the normal map method for ribs. 3D universe, London character for G8F has a good ribs/torso normal that, of course, also works on G3. It does have a little other detail in it, but I put it in GIMP and got a sense of the normals color scheme ( what was depth and what was height ) and duplicated the background and essentially copied over everything except the ribs then carefully tapering off the edges. It's all I usually need to get some rib effect. And for G9, using the same reworked normal, I somehow raised the active part up so that the normal was in the right vertical position in the body parameter. It's a lot of messing around and not perfect, but you can also use it with negative values to line it up better sometimes. Let's hear it for ribs!yeslaugh/peace

• Hi again, I checked out Lexi and just wanted to say that there's no separate HD body morph.( so you can't easily use that for other characters) The figure is very detailed, and very well done IMO, but it's so detailed that it's not very versatile (IMO). To retain the rib morphs, the body has to be dialed up to the point where it's very much that unique character. I did manage to change it considerably, but there were areas in the pectorals, for instance, that had creases that could not be removed. The only way to remove them was to dial back the body morph to the point where the rib morphs were no longer visable. So the "RIB QUEST" continues. laugh        P.S. But we all have different paths, so maybe Lexi is just what you were looking for, and you can mix it nicely with some other characters. / peace