Custom Armor/Outfit Commission

Hello All, my name is Dominic, thank you for stopping by. 

If I am in the wrong forum, or this type of post is not allowed, I apologize.

So, I am hoping to commission a creator for a custom armor/outfit set that would be for my personal use, though of course you could display it in any way, shape, or form. It's a replica of an outfit from Dragon Age: Inquisition, or DAI-3, for short, though there would be quite a few changes to make it more fit to my own personal likes/dislikes and preferences and all of that. If you're good at weapon-making, I'd also like a custom matching staff to go along with it. 

The outfit would consist of Torso (Top + Pants), Gloves, Boots, Choker/Necklace, Tiara/Circlet Hybrid, Hat, Pauldrons, and Custom Staff to finish it off. I would post pictures and references here, but not sure if they would cause me to get flagged. Just know it's a certain haughty mage with a sharp eye for fashion, and an even sharper mouth.

If you would like to DM me so that we could discuss budget, details, and timeline, as well as a chance for me to see your past work, that would be great. My Discord is dominicm1990, please feel free to message me there as well, it would probably go much faster.