Request much improved G9 nasolabial curve control

Some people, in all age groups, races, and genders, have a more vertical nasolabial curve. And at the mouth corners, sometimes called smile lines, they have a continuation of that mostly vertical line - an extension of the nasolabial curve. It's been difficult to equate that with previous generations, but G9 seems to be the hardest case (possibly cause of a lack of purchased morphs, or trying to deal with the new face rig. But I do have the Daz head morphs and the 200 plus and that really isn't sufficient). So, lacking in modeling skills, I look for PA characters that have narrower mouths, then I look closely hoping they included a more vertical nasolabial curve to the face. But you can't really tell from a promo the underlying shape. Although, when the PA shows the face smiling, it's usually obvious that the nasolabial is still default (noticably more horizontal). Anyway, actual face morphs would be most appreciated, and also characters. If anyone has purchased a morph package that does this, I'd much appreciate your heads up. yes / peace   //disclaimer: I'm using the term nasolabial curve only because that's what the original Daz morph was called that seems to be related to the issue.(I'm not a doctor cool) I've typically used many different mouth width morphs also, that help in this endeavor. / Have a great 3D day!