I give up---UNCLE!!

gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
edited December 1969 in New Users

So how do I search my purchases? I have a bit under 150 pages of purchases and I can't figure out how to search them so that I can reset my download for a specific item.

This new website has driven me away from here, but I really don't repurchase things, even though it looks like the new store would be tickled to sell me the same thing over and over again...sigh.

I just need to search my purchases without going through a hundred pages individually...

Thanks for any help!!

Laura

Comments

• edited December 1969

under my account

my itemized order history would be a good start

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited December 1969

Currently the sole saving grace is that it is alphabetical. Of course that presupposed you knoe what the name of the item is (a good example would the the 60's diner set - under 6 for 60, t for the or s for sixties?)

You can also, navigate in page jumps by altering the ?p=X in the URL to 'quickly' hone in on the right page.

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    edited December 1969

under my account

my itemized order history would be a good start

Yeah, that's not helping... I know about that.

The best I can do there is 50 items at a time and with over 100 pages that's going to take a bit of time to search.
    A word search would be fun.

But thanks for answering. :)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Currently the sole saving grace is that it is alphabetical. Of course that presupposed you knoe what the name of the item is (a good example would the the 60's diner set - under 6 for 60, t for the or s for sixties?)

You can also, navigate in page jumps by altering the ?p=X in the URL to 'quickly' hone in on the right page.

No, I don't know the name of it. It has boots!! :) I was looking for a particular pair of boots for V4...

I am not liking this new website. I'm sorry, I'm sure they're very proud of it but it's fubaring my cha-cha...

:D

Thanks!!!

Maybe I'll figure out something else for the render...

Laura

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The store search seems to work quite well now, have a search for 'V4 boots', and then you can check in your Itemised Order History to see if you have already bought them or not.

There is a program by a member here called DAZZ History Manager whcih works pretty well, and may save you a lot of hassle. You can get it from this link, I use it myself : http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

edited December 1969

The store search seems to work quite well now, have a search for 'V4 boots', and then you can check in your Itemised Order History to see if you have already bought them or not.

There is a program by a member here called DAZZ History Manager whcih works pretty well, and may save you a lot of hassle. You can get it from this link, I use it myself : http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

Well, that's fine. But I know I bought it. I just don't remember the name and it's somewhere in 150 pages of purchases. Having the store search up is a good thing...last time I was here it wasn't. They've made it... difficult. I had a massive drive failure that wiped 10 years of runtimes. Not having the store functional while trying to rebuild has been a slice of life in a particularly heinous ring of hell. I'll check out that software. Is it catalog/archive software?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

A User called Taozen has written some tools that help. http://taosoft.dk/software/daztools/ His History Manager is the one you need.