How to mass reset parameter sliders

So I've adopted the Pose Architect addon by 3D Universe and those dials are a game changer when building custom poses.

What I would love to find, however, is a way to reset a pose that doesn't involve deleting the figure or going through sliders one by one. I tried 

I'm aware of the property > reset option on individual controls, but is there an option somewhere in either Daz Studio or Pose Architect that would let me do so for multiple parameters?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance

Comments

• Please attach your image (and then, opetionally, paste a link to the attachment in image tags in the body of the post - but don't then delete the attachment).

If you put the Parameters pane in Edit Mode (via right-click) you can then select multiple sliders, right-click>Set>Value(s) to set them to 0 (but that won't clear keys, or reset to different values if theya re not al the same).

You can also marquee-select multiple keys in the Timeline and delete them via right-click or the key- button.

• windli3356windli3356 Posts: 225

Select the entire figure node > see the little white human icon on the top left hand side of your moving tool > click on it you get a droplist of 4 option > select "restore figure pose" > reset all poses to default  

• I thought I had attached that screen capture, but simple copy-paste doesn't seem to work in these forums.

Nevermind, the "restore figure pose" option windli3356 mentioned is what I was looking for, and the multi-select is sure to come in handy in the future. Thanks a lot guys.