CY-Trooper (Commercial)

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited February 6 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Cy-Trooper, it's short for Cycloptic just in case you were wondering why not Psi... Of course we do come up with some pretty wacky names around here. I try to at least have some connection to the product. But if this was the best I could do... just imagine how bad things could have been.

But the Bot is cool, he has 10 poses and simple material zones that render fast so there is that. You can rename him in your RunTime to something cooler. ; ) 

President of the United Federation of Robotic Confabulists with the Collective Union of Ironmongers to the Unincorporated Entanglement.  

The P.U.F.R.C.C.U.I.U.E. Thanks You.

https://www.daz3d.com/cy-trooper

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 886K
PopUp 04.jpg
1600 x 1000 - 775K
PopUp 02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 832K
PopUp 01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

Purchased, thanks!

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Cool, and Thanks!

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,309

It made a satisfying CLANK sound as it hit my cart!

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 574

This is cool! I just watched "Star Trek: Prodigy" and "Next Gen" on Netflix recently, and this is giving me vibes from both of them.

Thanks gang! Prodigy didn't get enough exposure on Paramont I hope more see it on Netflix, it's a lot of fun.

• Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414
    edited February 7

That went stright into the cart as soon as I saw it. Bonus points for making the glass panel its own surface. You're hands-down one of my favorite creators on here.

Post edited by Korpin.Sulat on

Thanks! Yeah I didn't want to limit anyone from switching that out for something else. Like Glass or give it an emmisive light. 

If anyone has robot designs they would like to see made... well no but inspired by, post some pics with the words "Wish List". 

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,549

AntMan said:

Thanks! Yeah I didn't want to limit anyone from switching that out for something else. Like Glass or give it an emmisive light. 

If anyone has robot designs they would like to see made... well no but inspired by, post some pics with the words "Wish List". 

Oooooo. I have so many