Can someone please identify these clothes

Can some one please identify these outfits? The first appears in a promo image for Jessaii & Raziel's Lindsey for Sunny 7: a bustier and tap pants. The second appears in a promo image for Zeddicuss' Reflections of Beauty Mirrors & Poses for G3F & G8F: I've located the bra and would like to find the high-waisted tap pants. (I suppose it is a fetish.)  Both products are available here. Thanks to one and all.

abc.jpg
384 x 500 - 66K
abcd.jpg
385 x 500 - 97K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,190
    edited February 4

The Lindsey outfit was just identified recently. I'll see if I can track that down.

edit: turns out the one who identified it was me, and it was in another thread you started.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • contedesfeescontedesfees Posts: 233
    edited February 4

Thanks Gordig, but it's not the bikini or the corset dress I am looking for. I am searching for the bustier and tap pants seen in the image I uploaded above.

Post edited by contedesfees on
  • NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

The bustier in that image is the bustier portion the corset dress Gordig identified.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,190

Look at the clay render for the Corset Dress:

• Well. Don't I feel like an idiot! My apologies. I saw the textured promos of Corset Dress and thought it was a single, indivisible construction. Thanks for your patience! Thanks yet again, Gordig and Ninefold.