Essentials Packs?

I'm not new. I'm brand new!
I've installed the essentials packs and updated the packs.

In looking at videos on YT. Nobody has those packs shown in Figures.
How do I get those to 'unpack'?

I mean I have to Explore each pack to see whats in there.
How do I merge those packs into all the other things?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,793

I could not well understand what you want... you mean your want to explore the starter essential producst in Smart Content ? like the screenshot below ?

SNAG-2024-2-3-0065.png
    496 x 1302 - 153K
  • gladd2begladd2be Posts: 2
    edited February 2

crosswind said:

I could not well understand what you want... you mean your want to explore the starter essential producst in Smart Content ? like the screenshot below ?

Yes. When I look at videos on YT and they scroll through Figures those are not shown.
    This suggests (to me anyway) that those packs where somehow integrated or unpacked somehow.

Post edited by gladd2be on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,225
    edited February 3

gladd2be said:

crosswind said:

Yes. When I look at videos on YT and they scroll through Figures those are not shown.
    This suggests (to me anyway) that those packs where somehow integrated or unpacked somehow.

If they're using a Genesis figure, they've got the essentials installed. It's possible they're scrolling through Files rather than Products (the tabs at the top left of the Smart Content pane).

FigureFiles.PNG
    431 x 417 - 167K
    Post edited by Gordig on
  • gladd2begladd2be Posts: 2

Thanks everybody, I'm letting this go.

I thought there would be a way to "install" those so they wouldnt be there any longer.

I guess not.