Missing G9 morphs on custom character when testing on different machine

I recently created a custom G9 character and it works perfectly fine on my regular machine that I created it on. When I export and package everything out and test it on a different machine that I only use for testing new characters I get the following errors: /data/Daz3D/Genesis9/Base/Morphs/Author/head morphs/Developer Tools.dsf /data/Daz3D/Genesis9/Base/Morphs/Author/head morphs/LoadHeadSplit.dsf /data/Daz3D/Genesis9/Base/Morphs/Author/head morphs/LoadUVPrepPose.dsf /data/Daz3D/Genesis9/Base/Morphs/Author/head morphs/Preview Clothing Template.dsf After closing the error box the character loads without issue. It's a custom FBM Genesis 9 with a single morph file.

Comments

• Those don't look like morphs, or things that should be distributed.

• I agree, There is only a single morph file in my data folder which is the FBM. I have tried saving it as a scene subset to load in, as well as saving it as a prop/asset. what could be causing this issue?

• If you open the morph's Paramater Setings, from the gear icon, on the system wheer it works does it have an entry for File path - and if so, what is it?

• Ok Richard, Thank you so much for suggesting looking at the path in the parameter settings!! I tracked the issue down to some facial and head morphs that I had erroneously saved in my daz3d library. this was triggering all kinids of issues because I saved the morphs incorrectly. I deleted the offending files and everything loads correctly now. Thank you so much!!!