Exporting to Unreal adjusts all node positions. Is it possible to lock it?

I don't know the right way to explain this and I don't know how to take a movie of it happening (not to mention the Peek Through mentioned below is NSFW). Basically I use the bridge to export, during the exporting process all of the limbs, clothes, nodes, etc do these micro adjustments, literally resetting all of the property adjustments I made to fit things together. When the export is over, things snap back into place.

WHY WHY WHY does it do this? Is there something going on with Daz I do not understand? This happens with the Unity bridge as well so I think it has less to do with Unity or Unreal and more about the export process.

--

The problem I'm having is peek through - and it only shows up AFTER the import into Unreal. Everything is fine in Daz. I export to Unreal, tons of peek through. I can't take a screenshot of the peek through either because while I'm not doing anything considered NSFW, the peek through is..

I'll try to get SFW pictures of what's going on.

Comments

• ARealitiARealiti Posts: 135

Better to remove the parts under the clothes they will poke through with animation at some point even if not in static pose. Can hide bone surfaces in figure which will remove all polygons for that bone or for finer level of hiding can remove geometry in Geometry Editor. This is a better result than leaving the skin model below the clothing model.