When wanting to load a Background .

I have used Daz for years. But of late with the latest version when I go to the Envroment section to load a Background all is the same I select the picture but it does not l;oad it. You do not see anything. If you do a render it appears .But the way you could see it before rendering so you work your images into suit is gone. I have redownloaded and installed Daz 5 times now and no difference. It is I gather a rare problem .I am doing nothing to alter this function. I am sick and tired of this veersion . Always somthing goes wrong. The version is their latest 4.22. . Also you go to load a figure or item and all you get is a grey blob or shape. Missing files . How can it if Daz Install Manager has installed it. So wish I could go back to a earlier version. I know it is possibly one of the strangest questions aked. But if someone can help me sort out a simple thing like getting a Background to load I would be very thankful.

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277
    edited January 31

I couldn't reproduce the issue with both latest version of General Release / Public Build. Better post a screenshot ~~

Post edited by crosswind on