*CLOSED* RRRR - That Went Well Voting thread

TotteTotte Posts: 13,519
edited February 19 in Art Studio

What a turnout for the latest RRRR - That went well contest, 59 entries!
Anyone can vote, and you vote here: RRRR Voting
And the entries are here: Entries Thread

You need to vote in both categories and give out five different points in each, no duplicates. I hope the duplicate filter works this time too.
The voting starts now and ends at Sunday February 18, 2024 at 23:59:59 DAZ Local time.

Please post a note here that you have voted, so I can compare your DAZ handle with the handle given in the votinng questionaire.

What are the prizes?

Winner in each tier:
One item from Code 66's  store
$20 DAZ GC

Second place in each tier:
A $10 DAZ GC 

Third place in each tier:
$5 DAZ GC 

P.S.
As the next RRRR will start in new year, the Lucky Bastards will be reset, so the next contest can be set up before the voting ends, as all LBs will be reset.
The planned theme for the next contest is "As the story goes". The idea is that you make one pull and make a render. Then you decide which item(s) (up to two), that you keep from that pull, and only draw 2 or 3 new items, depending on how many you saved. The the next render is either a prequel or a sequel to the previous one. The next, you keep 1 or 2, and then can place that before or after either of the render already made. If you decide your story is done, you can pull 4 new items and start a new storyline, but each entry-group must be at least two entries to be a valid "entry".

Please give some feedback in this and I can set it up when it has settled.

Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Voted!   You were right Totte, the voting was hard. I could have used another half dozen slots for more votes. 

The new contest sounds great!  You have the set up,  then the gag render.  And sometimes the middle one just to move the plot along.  If JarJar Binks proves problematic you can write him out of the sequel by popular demand.  And if Patrick Duffy decides he really really wants to make a come back you can have the shower scene where everything from the previous season was a dream. 

• acbacb Posts: 354

Voted.

The new mode seems challenging, but interessting. I'm curious how that will go.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,519

acb said:

Voted.

The new mode seems challenging, but interessting. I'm curious how that will go.

I think Gopherus said it well. 

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834

Think that got all of them.  All of them so well done & so many.  Great turn out-- difficult choices.  New theme sounds interested as others have said

• aprilshowers2065aprilshowers2065 Posts: 703
    edited January 31

Voted. New theme sounds pretty cool. Be interesting to see how it will turn out

Post edited by aprilshowers2065 on
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,662

I voted. So many good ones -I wanted to vote for more also.

I like the new contest idea (and Gopherus' description thereof.laugh

• katywhitekatywhite Posts: 415

I voted! :) Tough choice, but it is done!

Voted, damn this was difficult, so many great entries this time!

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,028

Voted - Lots of great entries, indeed - but I had some clear frontrunners throughout the contest so I knew where my votes were going!

• ZetharaZethara Posts: 67

I voted. There were so many amazing renders!

• RafaelRafael Posts: 125

Voted. Great work everyone!

Voting is now closed!

Winners will be announced shortly