[RELEASED] CC Kyrin for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,035
edited January 29 in Daz PA Commercial Products

CC Kyrin for Genesis 9 is coming soon! Here's just a quick sneak peek :D 

And because I'm a total knucklehead and forgot the eye promo...

She's out!

Kyrin.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 3M
Eyes.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 3M
Post edited by ChangelingChick on

Comments

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,035
    edited January 28

And yes, she has a masculine counterpart :D

14 head masc.png
    2000 x 2600 - 6M
  • Doesn't look much like a flying horse.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,035
    edited January 28

Which is why she isn't Kirin :D

(but wait for it)

• ElorElor Posts: 715

The four of them are stunning smiley and I like how thorough you are in showing what's included and what other products you used in your (too many too count I suppose) promo renders.

• ZiconZicon Posts: 184

This isn't just a character, this is a whole fantasy kit. I love the detailed skin so much, and how the unicorn horn from Sprite Sundries can fit inside the cage-like horn.

However, the character looks so sweet and innocent out of the box, and naturally I will absolutely wreck that at the first opportunity.

Ah, that's more like it.

To do the character justice I tried to do a beauty or fashion type portrait as well, which was immediately and utterly thwarted by how well Kyrin takes crazy face.

• Elor said:

The four of them are stunning smiley and I like how thorough you are in showing what's included and what other products you used in your (too many too count I suppose) promo renders.

Thank you! It's good to know they're useful :D Because they take foreeevverrrr XD 

And thank you so much, Zicon! Those look amazing :D The best part of making this stuff is seeing other talented folks taking it into a completely different direction :D

And as Zicon mentioned, there are a couple hidden morphs included for  CC Character Accessory Kit: Sprite Sundries for Genesis 9 unicorn horn to make it fit inside the horn in this set. 

• Zicon said:

This isn't just a character, this is a whole fantasy kit. I love the detailed skin so much, and how the unicorn horn from Sprite Sundries can fit inside the cage-like horn.

However, the character looks so sweet and innocent out of the box, and naturally I will absolutely wreck that at the first opportunity.

Ah, that's more like it.

To do the character justice I tried to do a beauty or fashion type portrait as well, which was immediately and utterly thwarted by how well Kyrin takes crazy face.

"naturally I will absolutely wreck that at the first opportunity."

I like how you think!

to CC:

I haven't gotten them yet, but they are an absolute instabuy! I love how you make such cohesive figures that are so useful!!! I love how I can just take a figure of yours and meld them with others. I've been really struggling to get my g9 men to look more youthful, and this looks like the perfect addtion

thank you so much!

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

This package is an amazing value!

• Thank you guys so much! I always get nervous when I actually like something I've done XD My assumption is that I've gone face blind to it, so it's always nice to hear when other people like it too  :D 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,392

@ChangelingChick, just so you know, I'm also one who very much appreciates your promo efforts. Especially since there's not just a whole load of renders, but they're thoughtfully chosen and really show all the aspects of the characters. Besides that - man, these two are just SO cute! Way too cute for just being wishlisted ;-)

• Thank you so much!

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

Loving the masculine shapes and the eyebrows are so amazing, really adds a natural look. Great work!

• Thank you! I'm a moderately obsessive with eyebrows, so I started with (bad) fibermesh back on G3 XD