Baseball uniform for male/masculine figures, please.

JET2003JET2003 Posts: 55
edited January 27 in Product Suggestions

I would love to see more variety in baseball uniforms and equipment for male figures.
There are already many options for futuristic gear, armor, and military uniforms, but I would like to see something different.

Catcher's gear, in particular, would be a great addition to the lineup.
It would be exciting to see baseball uniforms with detailed catcher's gear, including chest protectors, shin guards, and helmets.

I understand that there may be concerns about the marketability of male figures, but I believe that there is a demand.
Perhaps offering both male and female versions of the same figure would be a good compromise.

I hope that DAZ creators will consider adding baseball uniforms and equipment to their product lines.
This would be a great way to expand the possibilities for creative expression and to appeal to a wider range of collectors.

PLEASE!

P.S.: Hmm...now that I think about it, there really is a dearth of sports-related gear for male figures, isn't there?
Sure, we have karate and taekwondo uniforms, and of course swimsuits... but that's about it.
I vaguely remember seeing hockey gear for Michael3 in the DAZ store over 10 years ago...
Wouldn't it be awesome if they could consider adding hockey gear, lacrosse gear, cricket gear, and the like to Genesis lineup?
Yeah, I'd be over the moon, really.

Post edited by JET2003 on

Comments

• dirtriderdirtrider Posts: 19

Good luck! Several of us have asked for something baseball related in the last couple of months. I'm just wanting a useable baseball glove and at this point I don't care what genesis figure its made for.

As of now I think basketball and football are the only team sports uniforms made (G8) and even then you'd probably have to do some retexturing if you didn't want every player to be number 10. My personal wants outside of baseball are individual sporting items like a modernday mountainbiking/cycling helmet and motocross gear.

• I would love to see some baseball uniforms for Genesis figures.  Especially since Collective3D has a baseball diamond scene in the Shop.