Customer Does Not Exist???

Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,427

Well Daz just crashed on me. I saved the file and took a peek at it, have not idea what any of it means, other then it saying customer does not exist, I beg to differ, I very much exist lol

Anyway, anyone know what might be causing this and what I can do about it?

I attached the log error when a window popped up about sending the bug information and it doesn't really say anything, weird.

The other file is after opening Daz again and getting the log file. I didn't really see anything in there either.

txt
txt
cloudLog.txt
txt
txt
log.txt
1M
Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on

Comments

• I have no idea atm, however rebooting the computer may help get everything to communicate properly again.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,821

CUDA   rend warn : Please update your display driver (current version 456.71) (www.nvidia.com) to at least 471.41.

You can find newer drivers here;
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,427

Ya I had to download from a different place, my card is no longer supported (it's quite old). However, I have no clue how to install it, I tried device manager and had it search my computer for the driver, but doesn't seem to see it and tells me my drivers are up to date all the time, since 2020.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,883

Faeryl Womyn said:

Ya I had to download from a different place, my card is no longer supported (it's quite old). However, I have no clue how to install it, I tried device manager and had it search my computer for the driver, but doesn't seem to see it and tells me my drivers are up to date all the time, since 2020.

Have you searched for official older drivers from Nvidia or emailed them and asked?  Best to get your drivers from the source

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,077
    edited January 28

Not an expert but this is my approach when installing older drivers, nothing blew up when ever I tried it.

1. Go to nVidia and download the desired driver [they had quite a collection last time I checked].

2. Go offline [to prevent OS from automatically interfering]

3. Go to the Device Manager, select the nVidia card, right-click options ... see attachments.

4. After all is said and done, reboot the computer and go back online as usual.

Installing older drivers.png
    886 x 681 - 165K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Didn't work, said the best driver for my card is already installed. I might have a line on a 950 card, which is still supported by nvidia, will see if that pans out.

• Faeryl Womyn said:

Didn't work, said the best driver for my card is already installed. I might have a line on a 950 card, which is still supported by nvidia, will see if that pans out.

Excuse me but that is not possible. See the image. One uninstalls the driver. Browse to the desired downloaded driver. Select that one to install.

• How's it going? Did you get a new card?

Not yet, but might have a 950 available. Waiting for him to get back to me about how to get the shipping costs to him.

• Okay, hope it works out well for you :-)