Thigh Shape Morphs

I'm trying to get this shape:

shown in the red line. So that nice, triangular shape that tapers into the knee. The problem is all the depth adjustment morphs adjusting the depth of the back of the thigh are centered much lower. I've tried multiple morph kits, and all of them adjust depth in that same area. I've tried using hip adjustments, as well, but nothing I've found so far focuses on that area right at the joint between the glute and hamstring.

Does anyone know of a morph kit that will fix this area so I don't buy any more that aren't going to help?

ThighShape.JPG

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,413
    edited January 22

G9 thight morphs in this Daz Original product - https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-body-shapes, can make what you want (at least 95%+)... But as always, I would suggest you sculpt the shape in Blender. Then import the shape to the figure as a delta morph.

Post edited by crosswind on
  • Unfortunately that's one of the ones I tried. Nothing really targets the back of the knee. Adjusting the glutes sort of helps with the thigh, but not without causing issues elsewhere.

• Saxa -- SDSaxa -- SD Posts: 871

Even in mature G8F (ie lotsa morph-shape products available) there is hardly a thing for back of knee. Sotos or Hellboys KillerLegs - not really. Zevos shapeshift not really.  Closest was Super-Massive at rendo, though that included other areas as well.

Don't follow G9. So can't say there.

Your best bet to get what you want is find a 3d sculpt program you like, like zbrush, Hexagon Beta, or Blender, and make yourself.

• NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

I happened to have Michael 9 Feminine loaded when I read this thread, and for what it's worth, her thighs have this shape out of the box. Not sure if that does anything for you. Anyway, Rendorgal's Genesis 9 Character Shaping Morphs, over on Renderhub, might work for you. Depth morphs for the middle-top and middle-bottom of the thigh and in-out morphs for the top, middle and bottom of the front and back of the thigh. Rendorgal's store is pretty NSFW, so Google at own risk, but these morphs are very straightforward workhorse morphs that I use often for proportion adjustments at a finer scale than the DAZ G9 body morphs proportion dials offer.

Like the other people in this thread, though, I recommend just learning to make your own morphs over buying a morph pack for five morphs that might turn out not to even do what you want.

• I ended up looking up how to do morphs with D-Formers, and was able to get the shape I wanted that way.