Please update Figure Measure Metrics for Genesis 9

RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,222

With the height differences between Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 figures it would be nice to have measure metrics updated so it works with Genesis 9 as well.

I have noticed a lot of updates for measure metrics in the install manager lately. I assumed they were to add functionality for Genesis 9 but I do not see that as being the case on further inspection.

Thanks

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,100
    edited January 21

Moved to Technical help as it is not a Product Suggestion.

Measure Metrics, like the other own-brand plug-ins, gets recompiled at each build - those are not, unless separately noted, updates in any meaningful sense. Also, Measure Metrics is an official daz product and so gets time allocated by management (or not, as the case may be) - Figure metrics is a PA prioduct and as such is limited by the time the PA is able to devote to it.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,222
    edited January 21

Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to Technical help as it is not a Product Suggestion.

Measure Metrics, like the other own-brand plug-ins, gets recompiled at each build - those are not, unless separately noted, updates in any meaningful sense. Also, Measure Metrics is an official daz product and so gets time allocated by management (or not, as the case may be) - Figure metrics is a PA prioduct and as such is limited by the time the PA is able to devote to it.

Considering the product does not have Genesis 9 functionality I assume this is indeed a "product suggestion".

Unless you can solve the problem of it not working with Genesis 9?

If you cannot solve this problem, please move this product suggestion back to the product suggestion forum so developers can consider this request.

You can use Genesis 8 templates to add the metrics planes to the Genesis 9 figure but you cannot open the manger and edit the Genesis 9 figure's parameters. 

Post edited by RexRed on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,413

RexRed said:

With the height differences between Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 figures it would be nice to have measure metrics updated so it works with Genesis 9 as well.

I have noticed a lot of updates for measure metrics in the install manager lately. I assumed they were to add functionality for Genesis 9 but I do not see that as being the case on further inspection.

Thanks

Pls check the threads below in which I showed how to make MM work on G9... while waiting for official update...

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/663636/measure-metrics-for-9

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/667406/measurements-for-genesis-9

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,222

Thanks for the help on this peeps, it is much appreciated. yes