Serpent Maiden poses downgraded?

It seems that this product 

https://www.daz3d.com/serpent-maiden-poses-for-genesis-81-female-and-morphing-python

has been halved because it was sold as poses for 8 and 8.1 - now there is no more the part for 8 but I'm sure it was there because I had used it and also all the promo images are made with an 8 model. I just wanted to know if they changed it by taking away poses from the original product? indecision

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,413

No change... There've been only Pose Presets for G8.1F but they're applicable for G8F..

• BellaBella Posts: 439

crosswind said:

No change... There've been only Pose Presets for G8.1F but they're applicable for G8F.

Really? When I select the 8 model they don't appear in the smart content ... I will try, thank you  

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,413

Bella said:

crosswind said:

No change... There've been only Pose Presets for G8.1F but they're applicable for G8F.

Really? When I select the 8 model they don't appear in the smart content ... I will try, thank you  

Oh ! If you use Filter by Context, that won't work, as the Pose Presets are only defined with Compatibility for G8.1F in metadata. You just select G8F, then apply pose preset from the product. That'll be fine.

If you do need them for Filter by Context, just Edit Metadata to add Compatibility of G8F... as attached.

SNAG-2024-1-21-0060.png
    1068 x 842 - 72K
    SNAG-2024-1-21-0061.png
    1398 x 1115 - 160K
    SNAG-2024-1-21-0062.png
    1398 x 1115 - 115K
  • BellaBella Posts: 439

crosswind said:

Bella said:

crosswind said:

Oh ! If you use Filter by Context, that won't work, as the Pose Presets are only defined with Compatibility for G8.1F in metadata. You just select G8F, then apply pose preset from the product. That'll be fine.

If you do need them for Filter by Context, just Edit Metadata to add Compatibility of G8F... as attached.

Thank you very much for the help, I succeeded in it, I must have done so even before but it’s been a couple of years ago and I didn’t remember at all, thank you again and also for the metadata information ! smiley