Protozoon orchestra

Hi, Just curious. I have completed purchasing Protozoon instruments and poses. I have also purchased his Recital Hall. Issue I am having is I don't have a stage/hall large enough to fit the full orchestra. The recital hall is great for a couple of characters, but no where big enough for a full or even partial orchestra. Does anyone know of a product that would accommodate a full orchestra? 

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,858

maybe repurpose something like Faveral"s M.I.C.K. sets

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,047
  • drucdruc Posts: 345

Thanks all. I looked at the Golden Hall. There is a promo picture with the Grand Piano and it indicates it would not be big enough. It;s a beautiful set, but unfortunately not suitable. The Royal Opera Stage may be larger, but it's difficult to see. I suppose the bottom line is a full orchestra takes up a huge area and there are not a lot of stages that can handle that size.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,858
    edited January 21

damn it was difficult populating the former in iClone6, Unreal and Twinmotion

impossible in DAZ

let alone getting a full orchestra in there surprise

and I lost all my project files afterwards  on my USB drive that died too

terrible video but does give you a look at the empty hall

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • drucdruc Posts: 345

Wendyluvscatz I am sorry to hear you lost data. That's a terrible thing to happen. Your video does give a good indication of the stage size. I might use "Create a room" to build my own stage. I might also opt for a smaller stage kit bashing products I already have.

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550

Full size concert hall moved up on my todo list :)

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,815
    edited January 26

Protozoon said:

Full size concert hall moved up on my todo list :)

@Protozoon, Is there any way you might do formally dressed billboard people to populate the seats in the audience, or maybe work with Riversoft Art to do that? One problem with all the auditoriums, and even with Recital Hall, is that there's no simple way to populate the audience.

Post edited by vwrangler on