Gen 9 - Lines Under Eyes - Question

For the Genesis 9 figure I'm having trouble getting rid of lines underneath the eyes, they kind of have a sunken appearance. I've attached a picture that hopefully helps show the lines.
I have "Genesis 9 Head Shapes" and "200 Plus Genesis 9 Edition" and have played with the various eye changes as well as nose and face changes. But have not been able to get rid of the lines.

Any tips on settings or other ideas that can help get rid of the lines?

Eyes.jpg
919 x 584 - 90K

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,413

Some characters have deeper inner lower eye sockets that result in disctinct creases... I would not suggest you further buy a couple of shaping products let alone there might be no dedicated morph for this.

If you have Mesh Grabber or know Blender, it'll be pretty easy if you give it a couple of drags or smoothing that area in Blender and import the fix morph...

SNAG-2024-1-19-0046.png
    2031 x 1401 - 1M
    SNAG-2024-1-19-0047.png
    2032 x 1398 - 1M
  • FablerFabler Posts: 19

crosswind said:

Some characters have deeper inner lower eye sockets that result in disctinct creases... I would not suggest you further buy a couple of shaping products let alone there might be no dedicated morph for this.

If you have Mesh Grabber or know Blender, it'll be pretty easy if you give it a couple of drags or smoothing that area in Blender and import the fix morph...

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give Mesh Grabber a try. I've only used it to fix clothing. Do you have any tips on using it to make changes to the face? 

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,413

Fabler said:

crosswind said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give Mesh Grabber a try. I've only used it to fix clothing. Do you have any tips on using it to make changes to the face? 

Yep ~
    - First, Alt + Shift + G (Geometry Editor),  Ctrl +[,  turn on Use Symmetry in Tools Settings, then drag select on one-side of the face... (ss1)
    - Alt+Shift+E, in Tools Settings, set Gizmo Orientation : Normal, set a proper value in Falloff Radius, then carefully drag the Gizmo. Then click Save button to save a delta morph. (ss2).

Suggest you have more experiments first, then you'll be good at this way. Good luck!

SNAG-2024-1-21-0064.png
    2560 x 1400 - 1M
    SNAG-2024-1-21-0065.png
    2560 x 1400 - 1M
  • FablerFabler Posts: 19

crosswind said:

Fabler said:

crosswind said:

Yep ~
    - First, Alt + Shift + G (Geometry Editor),  Ctrl +[,  turn on Use Symmetry in Tools Settings, then drag select on one-side of the face... (ss1)
    - Alt+Shift+E, in Tools Settings, set Gizmo Orientation : Normal, set a proper value in Falloff Radius, then carefully drag the Gizmo. Then click Save button to save a delta morph. (ss2).

Suggest you have more experiments first, then you'll be good at this way. Good luck!

Super helpful, thanks a bunch! :-)