A suggestion for the store/shop (Actually two rolled into one)

It would be really nice, if you could (instead of just add a load of stuff to your wish list), also follow certain content creators. 

Additionally, it would make sense to also perhaps 'follow' certain items. I have had plenty of items that were in my wishlist (and yes, it shows a yellow heart when it shows in any 'discount'), but would really like to have a subset that I can select, like: Check if it is on discount. My wishlist extends to what I need for my envisioned scenes now and in the future, but for certain scenes I require very specific items and they are sometimes just too expensive at that moment.

Just two suggestions.

Comments

• csaacsaa Posts: 812

drawflesh,

To a large degree, the Daz Deals browser add-on helps with respect to tracking asset price. I don't think it allows for following particular content creators.

Cheers!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

csaa said:

drawflesh,

To a large degree, the Daz Deals browser add-on helps with respect to tracking asset price. I don't think it allows for following particular content creators.

Cheers!

It does let you select particular PAs and send you an email when they have a new product. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165

Fixmypcmike said:

csaa said:

drawflesh,

Cheers!

It does let you select particular PAs and send you an email when they have a new product. 

It does? Where can I activate that option?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

barbult said:

Fixmypcmike said:

csaa said:

drawflesh,

Cheers!

Options > Email Notifications, the New Items notification can be restricted to just particular PAs 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165

Fixmypcmike said:

barbult said:

Fixmypcmike said:

csaa said:

drawflesh,

Cheers!

Options > Email Notifications, the New Items notification can be restricted to just particular PAs 

Thank you, I had never noticed that option.

• Problem is, it works on desktop, not on Android devices (Chromium).

• However, I just say the DAZ Deals extension rocks. Seriously.