Pleased With Daz Marketplace

csaacsaa Posts: 812
edited January 17 in Product Suggestions

I've been using Daz for less than five years and I just want to express appreciation for the website design. These days I'm collecting environment assets, and the blue toolbar that exposes the product hierarchy ("3D Models > Environment > Structures > Buildings") makes the shopping experience easy. Same with the behind-the-scenes effort that goes into organizing the product database itself. On the surface it's really a minor feature but -- and I say this as a software professional -- I appreciate how this, together with other parameters on the web page, helps me search and discover products to consider. Navigating the website doesn't get in the way; I put more time into enjoying the products and imagining how I could use them.

Whatever compromises were made in the design, all this hits the sweet spot for me.

Cheers!

Post edited by csaa on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,187

For all my grievances with the Daz store, I dislike other 3D storefronts more.

• HighlandHighland Posts: 124

Gordig said:

For all my grievances with the Daz store, I dislike other 3D storefronts more.

Pretty much true for me as well, until I was locked out of purchasing for 3 weeks on Daz. Now my tolerance for idiosyncrasies at other storefronts has been elevated a bit.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,115
    I mostly agree, but it feels like DAZ sacrificed important, basic, "display file/download size in the Product Listing" in exchange for great storefront navigation.