Daz 4.22 and multiple GPU

I installed the 4.22.1.54 version just recently and in my system I have a 4090 and a 4080. I usually use the 4080 for rendering and the 4090 for gaming. But with the last beta it wouldn't use the 4080 at all. At first I thought my scene was beyond the 16GB of the 4080 but I tested the scene in the 4.21 version and it worked fine. Is not a driver problem bacuse both GPU's work fine in the 4.21 build. May I be missing any new features in the beta or it may be a bug? I reinstalled a couple times and drivers are the lates since I updated yesterday. Whenever I start 4.22 in the render settings → Advanced the 4080 is always uncheck and it doesn't matter if I check the box it never is used to render.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

See the Change Log:  Change Log [Documentation Center] (daz3d.com)

DS 4.22.1.58 includes:

• Fixed a regression that resulted in the checked state of a device in the Render Settings > NVIDIA Iray > Advanced > Hardware device lists not being respected/remembered

Unfortunately it's not publicly available yet.

• Fixmypcmike said:

See the Change Log:  Change Log [Documentation Center] (daz3d.com)

DS 4.22.1.58 includes:

• Fixed a regression that resulted in the checked state of a device in the Render Settings > NVIDIA Iray > Advanced > Hardware device lists not being respected/remembered

Unfortunately it's not publicly available yet.

Thanks for the info! I guess I'll have to wait for the release date then. Meanwhile I'm happy I kept my 4.21 installation.

• Public Builds are usually updated as soon as possible after fixes have been confirmed as working.

• DoctorJellybean said:

Public Builds are usually updated as soon as possible after fixes have been confirmed as working.

Thanks! I'll be checking on the releases since is a pain being opening the 4.22 to work and then the 4.21 to render.