Congrats to Dave Savage and Grapholix , for featuring in the November Top images video

ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
edited December 2015 in Bryce Discussion

Had anyone else spotted that there is at least one Bryce image in the latest "Editors Choice" and that is one of Dave's featuring pencils.

Edited, thanks for the info Horo.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,288

Great! Congrats to Dave indeed. By the way, Grapholix at 1:19 (http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/95561/) is also featured. Never seen him in these forums but had some email exchanges with him: a Bryce artist.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

That was why I said at least one. I though that was Bryce, but wasn't 100% certain.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,179

Wow that's so cool Congrats Daveyes

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,797

Congrats to Dave and Grapholix!

• Thank you for your comments and congrats. I posted the image here on Nov 25. I did a similar

image about 10 years ago. It was one of my favorite images for a long time. From time to time

I grab one of this old ideas and images, try to give them a better look and bring them into the

present.  

Castle.jpg
    1500 x 844 - 916K
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,179

Grapholix - wow beautiful render and Congrats yessmiley

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433

Oh cool... I've never got the same number of 'likes' from any of my renders as others people seem to do (mostly the Daz Studio users I think who have a much bigger audience)... So it's good to get some recognition... yay thanks all. laugh

• This is awesome! Congrats Dave and Grapholix!

Oh cool... I've never got the same number of 'likes' from any of my renders as others people seem to do (mostly the Daz Studio users I think who have a much bigger audience)... So it's good to get some recognition... yay thanks all. laugh

I must say: I never actually submit to the galleries. Only to the forum. Good thing is, I can still make myself believe that everyone would give 'likes' if I put something up on the galleries. While if I was to do it, they would largerly go unnoticed, I am afraid. Not enough scarcely clad ladies and dragons! angel

However, I might need to put something up that was/is in the forums too, just to make Bryce work more visible. Is this a good idea?

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433

Well I've just posted a scantily clad lady riding a dragon in the Gallery, so let's see how that one does lol laugh

Well I've just posted a scantily clad lady riding a dragon in the Gallery, so let's see how that one does lol laugh

I guess that should do pretty well! devil