Recent Orders are not Recent Orders in DIM

For a while now, selecting "Recent Orders First" in DAZ|Installation Manager does not actually put the items in that order, and it makes it very hard to install new purchases unless the products are new. Is there some way of fixing this?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Odd that it isn't working for you.  If you hover over an item, does it show the correct order date?

• The dates listed seem to correspond to release dates rather than order dates.

StrixObscuro said:

The dates listed seem to correspond to release dates rather than order dates.

Curiouser and curiouser.  If you go to your Product Library online:  www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files

Do your products show correct order dates?

• Fixmypcmike said:

StrixObscuro said:

The dates listed seem to correspond to release dates rather than order dates.

Curiouser and curiouser.  If you go to your Product Library online:  www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files

Do your products show correct order dates?

The Product Library seems to be in order. Checking DIM again, it seems that the products are listed in order after a certain point, but this is after a bunch of items that aren't in order.

Do the items that aren't in order have correct order dates, in DIM and in Product Library?

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,388

OP is correct; if you do a new install with DIM, everything you install will be recent. I sort by Product. ID. Attached is what I mean by sorting by Install Date. After the Installation, the new ones will show up as recent. I know Micheal I had back in 2006.

Screenshot 2024-01-13 050949.png
    343 x 800 - 287K