Genesis 8 basic figure loads with morphs applied

Hi guys first time posting here, i have had an amazing journey learning daz studio so far but today i stumbled on an issue where all my genesis 8 female figures ( even the basic figure) load with some morphs applied to them i tried zeroing the basic figure and saving but when i open daz again it still loads with those morphs i need your help please because it takes so much time to zero every figure i use 

Comments

• What characters for that figure have you isntalled recently? Have you tried creating your own morphs?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,865

This has unwanted side-effects with G9, but works for G8 and G8.1

To fix any ill-behaving (non-zero default value) morphs, do as follows;

1. Open DS and load "Genesis 8 Basic Female" (to an empty scene)
    2. Right Click at Parameters Tab->Preferences->Choose "Show Hidden Properties" (part 3 zeroes only 'visible' dials)
    3. Right Click at Parameters Tab->Zero->Zero Figure (Zeroes the value of all the 'visible' dials)
    4. Right Click at Parameters Tab->Memorize->Memorize Figure (Sets the current value of all the dials as their default value)
    5. Edit->Save As->Support Asset->Save Modified Assets (Writes the changed default value to the morph files that were changed)

When saving "Modified Assets" DS shows a dialog and asks for confirmation;
    "The following file(s) will be permanently modified:" - "Accept/Cancel" - Choose "Accept"

• PerttiA said:

This has unwanted side-effects with G9, but works for G8 and G8.1

To fix any ill-behaving (non-zero default value) morphs, do as follows;

1. Open DS and load "Genesis 8 Basic Female" (to an empty scene)
    2. Right Click at Parameters Tab->Preferences->Choose "Show Hidden Properties" (part 3 zeroes only 'visible' dials)
    3. Right Click at Parameters Tab->Zero->Zero Figure (Zeroes the value of all the 'visible' dials)
    4. Right Click at Parameters Tab->Memorize->Memorize Figure (Sets the current value of all the dials as their default value)
    5. Edit->Save As->Support Asset->Save Modified Assets (Writes the changed default value to the morph files that were changed)

When saving "Modified Assets" DS shows a dialog and asks for confirmation;
    "The following file(s) will be permanently modified:" - "Accept/Cancel" - Choose "Accept"

or make a note of what is affected and then Cancel - that should let you identify the problem and fix it directly