Question on FPE Monochrome Tattoos for Genesis 9

Using the product "FPE Monochrome Tattoos for Genesis 9" by @fenixphoenix and having an issue.

With "PFE Mono Tattoo Shell" (the Geoshell Wearable) selected, and then using the "FPE Mono Tattoo 01 Shell Gens OFF Fem" option, it restores the anatomical element, but also removes the tattoos.

How can I get the tattoos to remain while also restoring the anatomical elements? 

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,431
    edited January 8

Recommend a "once for all" method to fix "white color" on anatomical elements. Select Mono Tattoo Shell, go to Surfaces pane, select all surfaces related to anatomical elements (geo-grafts), filter "Opacity", set the values to 0%, and lock the properties! as the attached Screenshot.

PS: I always use the above way. "FPE Mono Tattoo 01 Shell Gens OFF Fem" option just set shell Visibility which is not an optimal way.  Each time you use Geometry Editor, Node Weight Brush, Mesh Grabber, etc., Visibility will be reset, "white color" will be back...

SNAG-2024-1-8-0055.png
    518 x 1302 - 89K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • Select the shell and go to the parameters pane. Go to the shell section and make sure the parts that you want to show are turned on. I noticed that the gens off preset that is included seemed to turn off a lot of other sections besides the gens.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,431
    edited January 8

That's correct. "FPE Mono Tattoo 01 Shell Gens OFF Fem" preset was wrongly defined. You may modify to correct them but still suggest not use that way.

Submit a ticket by the way.

SNAG-2024-1-8-0056.png
    1297 x 1059 - 82K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • FablerFabler Posts: 19
    edited January 29

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!

I submitted a ticket and this issue has been fixed, and is now fully functional.

Post edited by Fabler on