Sci Fi Street Props [Commercial]

Hey Folks,

So I have a new set out that I hope the community finds useful and sparks some fun ideas. I love making these smaller sets that can be used wherever you need them. The Kiosk makes for a great background prop but is detailed enough for close in work. So I hope you like the set let me know what you think, I'd like to make more.

Cheers!

https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-street-props

sci-fi-street-props-00-main-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 564K
sci-fi-street-props-01-daz3d.jpg
2000 x 1300 - 2M
sci-fi-street-props-03-daz3d.jpg
1400 x 1300 - 818K
sci-fi-street-props-05-daz3d.jpg
1382 x 1000 - 798K

Comments

• CupcakeCupcake Posts: 43

I bought this super fast! I think it wil add those perfect touches, so thank you for this! 

Would you consider a ATM style machine down the lline? Woud love to have one of those in this style. 

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Cupcake, thanks! Yes definently, I think an ATM would make a great add on. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Really nice set!

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Thanks, Leana. If any you have any ideas let me know.

• Yes, we need more like this! I have a "street/station-rat" character who hacks older/worn-out vending machines for food, so she needs more sci-fi vending machines to hack! You keep making them and I will keep buying them!

Something I would love to see is a combination vending machine crossed with a 3d printer - as in, you order the item you want and the machine prints it up. I'd imagine it should be fairly large, like a photo-booth. 

A cyberpunk "self-contained" hot dog vendor with mechanical arms for fixing the dogs.