All purchases gone in DIM?

I have been buying stuff for years what I have bought shows up in my accoundt on DAZ, but when I open  DIM it shows nothing in the ready to download section and yes I am logged in. No idea how to make it see what I have  bought... (I had to reinstall my operating system and that removed my previous install of Studio and DIM.)

Comments

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 724

Nevermind I  just afer finishing posting this and  pulled up DIM again I just realized that the search bar had a bunch of gobeldygook in it, I cleared it and evberything is there.

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,677
    edited January 6

I assume if you re-installed then you also have an empty Manifest Files folder?

Try clicking on the "Download Filters" and see what items are checked. I would assume you would want (at the very least): DAZ Studio 4.5+, Install Manager, Software, Plugin, the correct "Platform Tag" for your OS and you might as well check all three "Release Channel Tags".

Also, make sure the search filter is empty - so you can see the "Type here to filter..." placeholder text.

EDIT: Sorry - didn't see your reply when I posted this.

Post edited by SofaCitizen on
  • MalandarMalandar Posts: 724

SofaCitizen said:

I assume if you re-installed then you also have an empty Manifest Files folder?

Try clicking on the "Download Filters" and see what items are checked. I would assume you would want (at the very least): DAZ Studio 4.5+, Install Manager, Software, Plugin, the correct "Platform Tag" for your OS and you might as well check all three "Release Channel Tags".

Also, make sure the search filter is empty - so you can see the "Type here to filter..." placeholder text.

EDIT: Sorry - didn't see your reply when I posted this.

No problem, thanks for taking the time to reply.