Breasts changing position during simulation from memorized pose

So I have applied few shape morphs like "breast up-down" on my female model. I then put on a dforce dress on her and tried simulating on current frame with memorized pose on. Everything is good but when the simulations starts, her breasts changes position from what I set before and the simulation proceeds. But when it ends, right before stabilization, the breasts revert back to original position but the simulation gets messed up since it simulated on the wrong position at the start.

I tried applying memorize figure pose on the model but still the same issue. Anybody has any idea to fix this?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,431

The "shape morphs" you applied like "breast up-down" are Pose Control dials rather than morphs. You can select Left / Right pectoral to check,... there should be some values on Transforms. So if you simulate with Start Bones From Memorized Pose, the breasts will move from their original transforms....

Better use breasts morphs rather than Pose Controls, or Bake to Transforms before Memorize Figure Pose, or uncheck Start Bones From Memorized Pose, simulate with Timeline instead...