Genesis 9 Jeans

perlkperlk Posts: 847
edited January 4 in Freebies

I refitted my G8M jeans to fit G9, since when I tried to use auto-fit on G9, it warped them oddly.

I also added some different colors. Super stylish! (If you like dad jeans - the texture is actually from my husband's jeans laugh)

Now at DeviantArt and soon at Renderosity:

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Free-G9-Jeans-1008079995

g9-jeans-promo.png
1029 x 1200 - 2M
Post edited by perlk on

Comments

• Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 287
    edited January 5

Dear perlk

I hope this clothing fit well G9 figure.

I have tried unsuccessfully use one of your creations "perlk_1940s-inspired-suit-for-g8m-high-res-version" this one failed misserably on a G9 figure, even for G8 is awful.

One member came accross my post and tried to help me, the veredict? this one is kind of useless.

Take this as a constructive feedback, you may need go back to the Time Tunnel and revisit that one and if possible make some fixing up.

And note that It takes longer to find any of your posts regarding to the mentioned clothing, so I don't want to bother spending time long for just one thing.

Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,296

Halcon Bluesky said:

Dear perlk

I have tried unsuccessfully use one of your creations "perlk_1940s-inspired-suit-for-g8m-high-res-version" this one failed misserably on a G9 figure, even for G8 is awful.

One member came accross my post and tried to help me, the veredict? this one is kind of useless.

Take this as a constructive feedback, you may need go back to the Time Tunnel and revisit that one and if possible make some fixing up.

And note that It takes longer to find any of your posts regarding to the mentioned clothing, so I don't want to bother spending time long for just one thing.

The suit you had a problem with was fitted to G8, not G9, so you will have problems fitting it.
    As for these jeans, she refitted them aka made them fit G9 without autofit.

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

Halcon Bluesky said:

Dear perlk

I apologize and am sorry the suit doesn't meet your needs. That bundle actually took a lot of time to make, over 40 hours (unpaid), to give back to the freebie community, so I'm disappointed when it doesn't work well. But that said, it is free, and perhaps I'll try to revisit it to revamp it for G9. 

I model as a hobby and to learn more - this is why I don't sell my items. I don't have the money to invest in high powered modeling software so I am literally working on individual polygons. 

You can always follow me on Renderosity or DeviantArt if you're interested in seeing everything that I create. I usually post here just as an FYI - not as a compilation of everything I create. 

• Dear perlk you have a great heart when you create some of the items you give away for other people that may not afford to buy quality items, I am moved, your effort will not be in vain angel.

I made some Christms gift labels for the family, gathered some free G8 and G9 figures and I needed some elegant clothing for the Male figures, there was a poke-thru in the arm, the shoes did not fit and other issues.

Fortunately, I managed to make it portrait, the poke-thru I had to fix it via Pain.net software, sure it was not perfect as I wanted, at least it did the trick for me.

I would like to learn how I can use Blender and create greater things to give it away, I want to have satisfaction helping others realize their dreams of using Daz Studio with free resources.

I will pay a visit to the Rendo place and see if there is anything new have in your page smiley

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240
    edited January 6

I just wanted to say "thank you" for all the freebies that you produce, and really appreciate all the hard work that you, and others, put in to help people like myself who dont have the skills to make our own items. I really like the designs and find they work just as well as most paid for items (and better than some!).

I was a little disappointed that you, like a lot of people, seem to have given up on G8 and moved to G9, but I just got a G9 to G8 converter for fitting clothing and hair, which seems to work well, so not a problem now! (Even with your Opening Night outfit!)

Post edited by Stargazey on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 847

Thank you both.

I haven't given up on G8 altogether - I have many, many more characters for G8 than G9, for sure! If you have any requests, please let me know :-)