Ultra scenery, no ecologies detected?

I recently got all of the Ultra scenery products and after installing them I only get acces to the "Planet Taira" in the ecologies tab, not even the default ecologies are being detected for some reason, has antone had a problem like hat before?

Comments

• I have all of the Ultra scenery products in I'ts own Library for convinience sake and I can see that all of the ecologies files are in the same folder as the "Planet Taira" ones.

• I tried installing Just the base "Ultra Scenery" produck in a separate Library however only the "Planet Taira" ecologies showed up still so im guessing that I have to uninstall the first attempt entirely.

• How do you install? This product is not ritten in a way that works with Daz Connect (through Daz Studio) installation of the base product, ecologies, or the content called by the ecologies.

• Same as you install third party content so, took the "Data, Runtime, Props, Scenes" files and placed them in the content library and also took the plugins and docs files and placed them in the daz instalation directory, there was also a plugin that speeds up Ultra scenery and that had it's own installer for which I couldn't decide where to install it, that's all I did.

• Aight solved it. What happened was that I have many Content Librarys to sort out my assets according to themes like "Sci-Fi/Apocalypse" and "Medieval/Fantasy" for easier asset browsing and so the problem apparently was that I had the "Planet Taira" ecology also in the Sci-Fi Library which in order was above the Ultra scenery Library and the conflict must have come from there. 

Close this thread please.