Keiko High Heel Mules G3F: missing 'Loose' morphs

ElorElor Posts: 859

Hello,

I'm speaking about this product by @PreFox:

https://www.daz3d.com/keiko-high-heel-mules-for-genesis-3-8-and-81-females

According to the description, two 'Loose' morphs are included.

Keiko High Heel Mules for Genesis 3,8 and 8.1 Females: (.DUF)

• Keiko High Heel Mules:
    • Loose L (Left shoe)
    • Loose R (Right shoe)
    • Straps expand inner side
    • Straps expand outter side
    • Straps expand upwards

The two 'Loose' morphs are available with the G8F version:

But they are missing from the G3F version:

Does someone know if I can use the G8F shoes' morphs on the G3F shoes ?

Keiko_G8F.jpg
800 x 800 - 109K
Keiko_G3F.jpg
800 x 800 - 104K
Post edited by Elor on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,431
    edited January 2

Yea, I have this pair of shoes but haven't used it on G3F... Not sure why prefox did not make Loose morphs on G3F's version....

I checked these two morphs, basically they could be used on G3F but just need some fix because its rigging on G3F is different from G8F. I fixed them accordingly based on G3F as two Delta Morphs.

Pls extract data folder in the attached ZIP file to your Daz Library. Then load the high heels to G3F, dial these Loose morphs for checking. Have fun!

PS: You may also send a ticket.. asking prefox to supplement the missing morphs for G3F.devil

SNAG-2024-1-2-0023.png
    2008 x 1398 - 510K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,148
    edited January 2

Although it may seem safe you canot in fact distribute the morphs converted for the Gensis 3 shoes, only tell someone how to do the job themselves. A ticket would be the way to report this, certainly (and you could attach the converted morphs to the ticket for Daz/the PA to adopt if they wish).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • ElorElor Posts: 859

crosswind said:

PS: You may also send a ticket.. asking prefox to supplement the missing morphs for G3F.
    devil

Thank you for your answer, I'll send a ticket later today smiley

edited January 2

Richard Haseltine said:

Although it may seem safe you canot in fact distribute the morphs converted for the Gensis 3 shoes, only tell someone how to do the job themselves. A ticket would be the way to report this, certainly (and you could attach the converted morphs to the ticket for Daz/the PA to adopt if they wish).

Nope... they're purely delta morph I made and fixed with Blender and MG... but just adopted the property settings (LABEL , COLOR, CLAMP, etc.) from the ones on G8F. It's not against license ToS., tbh...

Post edited by crosswind on

Elor said:

crosswind said:

PS: You may also send a ticket.. asking prefox to supplement the missing morphs for G3F.
    devil

Thank you for your answer, I'll send a ticket later today smiley

Yep !

• ElorElor Posts: 859
    edited January 3

I opened a request: the fate of that problem is now in more competent hands than mine.

In the meantime, I tried to use the 'Loose' G8F morphs on the G3F shoes, creating the folder infrastructure in my temporary 'Fix' library and just placing the G8F Loose morphs in it:

/data/PrefoX/Keiko High Heel Mules/Keiko High Heel Mules G3/Morphs/PrefoX/Base/

With a bit of Mesh Grabbing (depening on where the camera is, the other morphs may be enough to fix the poke-through), the result are okay-ish I would say:

It will do, while waiting for a proprer fix laugh

pseudo-fix.jpg
    800 x 800 - 65K
    Post edited by Elor on

Elor said:

I opened a request: the fate of that problem is now in more competent hands than mine.

In the meantime, I tried to use the 'Loose' G8F morphs on the G3F shoes, creating the folder infrastructure in my temporary 'Fix' library and just placing the G8F Loose morphs in it:

/data/PrefoX/Keiko High Heel Mules/Keiko High Heel Mules G3/Morphs/PrefoX/Base/

With a bit of Mesh Grabbing (depening on where the camera is, the other morphs may be enough to fix the poke-through), the result are okay-ish I would say:

It will do, while waiting for a proprer fix laugh

That's nice ! yes