[Released] RSSY Ultimate Clothing Fixer Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Riversoft Art and SickleYield bring you the pinnacle of clothing fit that's fast, easy to use, and saves fixit morphs right into clothing!

Where projection morphs require you to dial from the body of Genesis 9 and are limited to the figure shape, this product builds the morphs you choose from our list into a clothing piece right in your scene, then saves them so they can be used right from the clothes!

Not only that, but the conformers are accessible to you to let you achieve "just for one scene" quick solutions if you don't want to save morphs in every clothing piece that needs clipping fixed. It's quick and easy!

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 875K
popup_1.jpg
1572 x 1000 - 649K
popup_2.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 4M
popup_3.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 5M
popup_4.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 4M

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,548

And it is released!

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,064

I bought it immediately. Just two days before I simulated a dForce shirt and it shredded on the character, no idea why. Your product may have helped me then. My end result looked just like your promos of 'before'. Thank you both for your work on this.

Mary

memcneil70 said:

I bought it immediately. Just two days before I simulated a dForce shirt and it shredded on the character, no idea why. Your product may have helped me then. My end result looked just like your promos of 'before'. Thank you both for your work on this.

Mary

You're welcome and thank you for your support!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,363

I have bought it today, after this thread has appeared.

Artini said:

I have bought it today, after this thread has appeared.

Thanks for the support!  This release snuck up on me and I got the support thread going late.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,306

Looks interesting.  One of the promo images is duplicated.  Is there supposed to be a different one in place of the duplicate?  Also, will there be a video forthcoming or is it simple enough to figure out without one.  I've enjoyed your little demos.

Sevrin said:

Looks interesting.  One of the promo images is duplicated.  Is there supposed to be a different one in place of the duplicate?  Also, will there be a video forthcoming or is it simple enough to figure out without one.  I've enjoyed your little demos.

Thankfully, it is just a duplicate.  There is no video for this one.  It is so easy to use it is not necessary (at least that is what we think smiley)

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 971

This is great! Thank you. Any chance of something similar for G8F/M?

nabob21 said:

This is great! Thank you. Any chance of something similar for G8F/M?

Yessmiley

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 971

Wow, I don't know how I missed this! In my cart now!

nabob21 said:

Wow, I don't know how I missed this! In my cart now!

Thank you for your support!

• I will return the product. Whoever is at fault, the product does not install in the specified paths. I only get error messages saying that files cannot be found. I have no desire to pay money for a product whose installation I then have to repair in a very time-consuming and error-prone manner.

mfrank01328_e9ea05b22a said:

I will return the product. Whoever is at fault, the product does not install in the specified paths. I only get error messages saying that files cannot be found. I have no desire to pay money for a product whose installation I then have to repair in a very time-consuming and error-prone manner.

I am not sure what issue you are having?  Installing the product?  That is usually for Daz to resolve.  However, I always recommend using DIM for the best results.  Running the product?  I would need to see the Daz log.  

I will caution you that you might have issues with the configuration of your Daz Studio as there are thousands of Ultimate Clothing Fixer (G3/G8/G9) users using the products without problem.  It might be that UCF is exposing an underlying issue with your Daz Studio configuration. However, if you are unsatisfied and the product is not working for you, please do return it.  I want my customers to be happy with all my products. 

• korokoro Posts: 0

Hello,I bought Ultimate Clothing Fixer G9 today.
    However,Always say "An error Occurred while reading the file,see the log file for more details"
    Please see attached log files.

DIM install-->Load G9-->Load Clothing-->Click Highlights cloth-->Start  Clothing Fixer G9-->Error

DIM uninstall-->reboot PC-->DIM install-->same result

manual download files-->Compare and delete files-->reboot PC-->DIM install-->same result

daz studio version 4.22
    My G3,G8 version is still working Correctly.

txt
    txt
    log.txt
  • I get an error using this. As you can see in the picture, the script is missing a slash in the file path for the file it wants to use. 

Untitled.png
    1118 x 446 - 120K
  • I can confirm I see this issue.

@korojmucchiello: PM me and I will give you access to a possible fix.

• korokoro Posts: 0

jmucchiello said:

I get an error using this. As you can see in the picture, the script is missing a slash in the file path for the file it wants to use.

Thank you for the advice.

I was able to start Ultimate Clothing Fixer G9 but nothing was displayed.

I managed to find another way to start it.

I unzipped the downloaded file to a directory other than the Daz folder.

I clicked on Ultimate Clothing Fixer G9.dse and it started fine. smiley

STDStart.png
    530 x 613 - 45K
    AnotherStart.png
    530 x 613 - 68K

Submitted an update to fix the missing slash path issue