Grayed out product icons.

Hello and happy new year. I have posted this previously but still have not found a solution. Please see the illustration and you will see my problem. I have even tried removing DAZ from my PC totaly and re-installing it. 

Is anyone able to help me to correct this problem please.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-12-31 150812.png
736 x 726 - 186K

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,784

Well, I believe the grey-ed out icons mean that Daz Connect sees that you own the product but it is uninstalled.

As for the error message, I assume that is what happens when you double-click or try to install it? That issue I can't help with as I use DIM. It may be that the Daz Connect installer for that product is broken/corrupt and so it may be worth raising a support ticket?

• Cat_DancingCat_Dancing Posts: 519

Thank you SofaCitizen. You are correct. I have investigated further and have discovered that although the product is listed it is not actually installed. Double clicking on the greyed out icon allows it to download. I also use DIM and am about to try to install the rest of my 600 plus assets. I will plod on until I get this right. Thank you.

Happy New Year.

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,784

Ahh, well I believe that is how Daz Connect is supposed to work - it allows you to see all your purchased products even if you do not currently have them installed. However, if you are choosing to use Daz Connect then you shouldn't install all those other products via DIM - DIM and Connect do not work well together so you should really only pick one (although if you pick Connect then you do have to use DIM for a few things).

If you want to avoid issues and you are choosing to use DIM then you should uninstall all products that have been installed via Connect and then stay logged out of your account within Daz Studio.