LineRender9000 like products or upgrades?

Hi, I enjoy using LineRender9000 to change up my art's appearances from time to time instead of using only Iray, but I do think the program has a few drawbacks. I was wondering if there were any similar products or maybe improvements made to the original?

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,252

There are several toon-style shaders:

Manga Style Shaders (3DL)

Visual Style Shaders (3DL)

Oso Toon Shader for Iray

Sketchy - Toon Edge and Art Style Shaders for Iray

Manga Marker Materials for Genesis 8 Female

RIP: Skunkville Noir, pwToon, Graphic Art Cameras, Camera Magic: SketchCam Basic, Camera Magic: ToonCam Basic, Camera Magic: ToonyCam Pro

• Stable Diffusion wink

• DefaultNameDefaultName Posts: 368

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Stable Diffusion wink

I downloaded and installed the SD WebUI model to see what it does with renders. It wasn't very good. Do you have a model or prompts you'd recommend? I guess if I was to say what I wanted, just something more comic-like, colorful, popping art. 

But I'm open to any recommendations as I only just downloaded it and don't know much about it. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,849
    edited January 1

look on Civiti for embeddings and LORAs for line art etc, there is also ControlNet 

I must admit personally I actually use Gimp or Twinmotion not AI with 3D content

the latter involves exporting an entire obj and since I am doing that anyway for animations just lucky it happens to have various rendering options 

for post processing images I certainly use AI

watch some video tutorials, I tend to go the other way, ie adding realism to renders so am probably not as much help

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

If you have Filter Forge, you could go through their filters to see what drawing styles filters they have