Anyone had luck fitting the new Vo Xiao Hua Armour release to anything at all?

suffo85suffo85 Posts: 155
edited December 2023 in New Users

The only G9 I can get this to fit to is Victoria 9.  Other advertised shapes like Olympia don't work, and of the plethora of G9's I have, I haven't been able to fit this product to a single one (with the one exception being Victoria 9).  Mesh grabber also can't seem to grab it, so I can't just do a few micro tugs on the mesh to cover up bits.

Anyone have any luck with this product at all?

Vo Xiao Hua Armour for Genesis 9

https://www.daz3d.com/vo-xiao-hua-armour-for-genesis-9

olympia9innewrelease.png
1920 x 1080 - 430K
Post edited by suffo85 on

Comments

• suffo85suffo85 Posts: 155
    edited December 2023

I got mesh grabber to finally grab it, not sure what was going on there but restarting Daz seemed to work some sort of magic.  Not sure when the last time I restarted it actually was lol.  Still same results when trying to fit the armor to other actors and supported shapes though.  The G9 I like the most wasn't nearly as bad as Olympia so I only needed to grab a few bits.

EDIT:  User error.  I must've been awake as long as Daz has been running, somehow I missed all the shaping options inside the product.  I haven't tried them out yet but they were what I was missing, just couldn't fathom how I was supposed to fit this to Olympia with just mesh grabber alone, haha.  Found them when I went looking for materials to try to reduce some of the emissions.  Definitely a *facepalm* moment.

Post edited by suffo85 on