Seeking tutor for Daz 3D and Photoshop/Illustrator

I'm the fantasy author of 45+ books who's looking for a tutor me in Daz3D and Photoshop/Illustrator. My dream is to create/pose/light realistic fantasy models built in Daz 3d ... export the figures to photoshop/illustrator in order to touch up, make a book cover or rework as an illustration ... and then (here comes the dream) use the same set-up (if possible) to create mini animations where my book covers 'come to life' in little Tiktok videos (characters walk off the book or whatever). I have a fast laptop and some Daz3D assets (settings, a character) that I can port into Maya or Unreal engine if that works better.  I am open to teaming with any english speaker who will work remotely and can pay $40-50/hour. Does anyone know of a service or proven way to connect with a qualified tutor? I'm a woman on the autism spectrum who is not great with standardized classes and really wants to learn Daz 3d!  Thanks so much in advance for any and all help you can provide!
-Christina Bauer, author, www.monsterhousebooks.com

Comments

• Hi Christina, welcome to the forum, and to the wonderful world of Daz Studio!

I do personal sessions and may be able to help, I'll reach out via DM with details.