Custom Pack

Hi there,
I have a few emotions pack, but I only use 10 or so emotions. Is it possible to make my own custom pack with the used emotions and just uninstall the others? 

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,532

There's no easy way to do it, but it can be done. All you'd have to do is either

A) Find all the pose controls you want to keep, copy them to a single folder and uninstall the pose packs

or 

B) Delete the morphs you're not using from their existing folders, leaving only the ones you still want. Uninstall any leftover packs.

• hapciupalithapciupalit Posts: 121
    edited December 2023

Gordig said:

There's no easy way to do it, but it can be done. All you'd have to do is either

A) Find all the pose controls you want to keep, copy them to a single folder and uninstall the pose packs

or 

B) Delete the morphs you're not using from their existing folders, leaving only the ones you still want. Uninstall any leftover packs.

This might be harder than I thought then, because most packs have files in People folder but also in data and runtime. Is it enough for me to only copy the emotions from the data folder? I only need them in the parameters bar.  

Post edited by hapciupalit on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,532
    edited December 2023

All you need is the file that creates the slider, and those should be in data. Click the gear icon on an emotion slider you want to keep, click on Parameter Settings, and that will show you the path of the file.

slider.png
    801 x 507 - 49K
    Post edited by Gordig on
  • hapciupalithapciupalit Posts: 121

Gordig said:

All you need is the file that creates the slider, and those should be in data. Click the gear icon on an emotion slider you want to keep, click on Parameter Settings, and that will show you the path of the file.

Thank you! You're a life saver.