D-Talks Daz download

Hi there,

I purchased D-Talks for Daz (NextOS) from the store. Whilst the download from Daz3D was fine, it comes with a separate EXE install that, when run, downloads a 6.5GB file. This wouldn't normally be a problem on my 1100Mbps connection.

However, it seems to be downloading at a speed which feels like dialup. Its downloading at a rate of speed that I calculate will take 31-32 hours to complete. Other downloads are fine so its not my internet connection.

I understand the company itself is in Brazil. Last time I looked, Brazil was in South America. However, this download speed feels like the server is on Pluto.

I can't find any web site for this software.

Comments

• Daz is in Salt Lake City Utah in the US, not in Brazil.

You could try cancelling the download and the try again, as I've had similar happen and that usually works for me.

• mnpalamnpala Posts: 59

Faeryl Womyn said:

Daz is in Salt Lake City Utah in the US, not in Brazil.

You could try cancelling the download and the try again, as I've had similar happen and that usually works for me.

The initial download from Daz was fine. You get part of the software from Daz but then you have to open an EXE file that sets up the rest of the D-Talks software. This latter part downloads from Brazil.