parameters panel whether you can choose to use a different coordinate system

Hello, everyone. I have come to ask you questions again
I know that in the tool settings panel, you can choose to use different coordinate systems.

But is there a way to also use a different coordinate system in the parameters panel?

to Spin, move with local or world coordinate as I need.

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,308

Nope... there's no such a way in Parameters pane... however I'd like to further understand what you really wanna do by requesting such a "feature" . Maybe there'll be other tricks.

• You could parent the item you want, if it isn't a bone, to a null aligned as you wish and then use the null for posing.

• kyoreonakyoreona Posts: 173

crosswind said:

Nope... there's no such a way in Parameters pane... however I'd like to further understand what you really wanna do by requesting such a "feature" . Maybe there'll be other tricks.

For example, I build a Camera and then apply the product "Camera Cutaway" to generate 4 "cut away planes" belonging to the camera.
    Switch to the camera's view in View and turn on the IRAY preview mode. At this time, I hope to adjust the Angle of the above four cuts away plane by rotating the parameters in the parameters panel.
    But right now, the coordinate system in the parameters panel is not what I want. Each time I had to switch to another camera, manually adjust the Angle of the cut away plane, and then switch back to the previous camera to see the preview.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,308

kyoreona said:

crosswind said:

For example, I build a Camera and then apply the product "Camera Cutaway" to generate 4 "cut away planes" belonging to the camera.
    Switch to the camera's view in View and turn on the IRAY preview mode. At this time, I hope to adjust the Angle of the above four cuts away plane by rotating the parameters in the parameters panel.
    But right now, the coordinate system in the parameters panel is not what I want. Each time I had to switch to another camera, manually adjust the Angle of the cut away plane, and then switch back to the previous camera to see the preview.

Ah.... this product, I have it. But I'm still not sure if I got your points. Let's see on my side, I can easily tweak the axis values in Parameters pane to scale down the "cutaway".

As per the screenshot I attached, for Left / Right section planes, I just need to adjust values on Y Roate... for Top / Bottom section planes, adjust values on X Rotate, the the "cutaway" changed accordingly.

Is it that you want ?

SNAG-2023-12-25-0078.png
    2560 x 1400 - 2M