Today's new Gen9 update destroyed all my existing gen 9 assets/contents

windli3356windli3356 Posts: 230

Now all my gen9 characters got this no skin mat issue when rendering in iray, provided that they seem to look fine in viewport, but by the time you use iray rendering, everything character show up with no skin mat, from gen9 default figure to purcahsed figure, nothing is working, which made my entire gen 9 arsenal useless.  any hot fix on the way? 

figure on the left is the gen 9 default essential figure, on the right is ko emily.  same result in iray render, sec pic is how they both look normal in viewport 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ER.jpg
2400 x 2160 - 1M
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!g9er.png
1898 x 1508 - 2M
Post edited by windli3356 on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,308

No update of Genesis 9 Starter Essentials today... you mean the update package dated Dec. 16th ?  First, have you checked in Render Settings if you by chance turned on White Mode ?

• crosswind said:

No update of Genesis 9 Starter Essentials today... you mean the update package dated Dec. 16th ?  First, have you checked in Render Settings if you by chance turned on White Mode ?

no pretty sure white mode was off, thanks for the suggestion tho. 

update: issue resolved, there's another daz update on the 17th I overlooked, after update to the latest version, pale skin on Gen9 is fixed