Anyone know where I can find G8/G3 female/male supermarket cashier outfits?

Just for a supermarket scene where they would be scanning items on a conveyor belt. Any suggestions?

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

In my area of Denver, I see at Target, King Soopers, and Safeway people in a variety of clothing. Target used to have a clothing requirement of a bright red shirt and beige slacks, but during Covid times, went to jeans also for the front store staff, and a maybe a red vest over a non-red shirt. Also slacks seem optional, as I have seen dresses, skirts, shorts in all colors. King Soopers and Safeway, I have to look closely for a badge to distinguish employees from customers. I am not sure if they have a uniform. WalMart has that blue shirt with their logo and I am not sure of their slack/skirt rules. 

I would look for a polo shirt, slacks, comfortable shoes, and don't forget a belt to hang radios, and those mini-computer things they need to have to look up sales/prices for items missing lables. Wear and tear from those hanging devices is routine. (My flatmate wears out his slacks fast.)

Whatever one wears behind the counter, you would want something that doesn't drag and is completely machine washable. Getting caught in the machinery would be bad. Not being able to get rid of stains from spills, yeah, not good. Things fall apart and/or explode when checking out. Or a customer or their kid throws something at you.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,351
    edited December 2023

As Mary mentions, Most stores have the employees wear an open smock shirt over top the everyday clothing,  in the bright colors of the store's logo. It's like a protective wear, and washable.

So something like this dforce open shirt would work for cashiers,  just retextured with strong primary color like  bright green, red, royal blue, orange etc...,  and maybe add a store logo on the lapel.

Dash Outfit dForce Loose Shirt for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males | Daz 3D

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • I thing this is exactly what you are looking for:

https://www.daz3d.com/i13-retail-clerk-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

I have attached a couple of images of it in use.

Fiona store b.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 3M
    Fiona store c.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 2M
  • ToobisToobis Posts: 933
    Thanks!
  • contedesfeescontedesfees Posts: 233
    edited February 4

You might try tentman's dForce Clerk Outfit for Genesis 8 Females, formal but appropriate. tentman's dForce Nurse Uniform for G8F could work very nicely too, just skip the cap. Toyon's dForce Diner Uniform for G8F might work, but it comes with a waitress' apron.  Arien & Nikisatez's Mabel Outfit for G8F might do, it suggests a hostess at an upscale restaurant (and a librarian!). The dForce Dapper Fluid Outfit for G8 & G8.1 (male & female) by 3D-GHDesign, Barbara Brundon, Sade, & Umblefugly is something of a departure for a cashier, but it's within the ball park if you're looking for something different but business-like.

Post edited by contedesfees on