Need help with Ghost Dynamics

wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 754

The full turorial that comes with Ghost Dynamics assumes everyone is a programmer. I got the basic jist of it, but there is a lot I don't understand. First, will it work with clothing? Second, how can I use the torus to wrap something around an object without distorting and making holes in an object, like a face? Is there a tutorial or video that starts from scratch and shows what each item can do and 'how' to do it?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help. Please do not post threads about particular pieces of content in the Daz Studio Discussions thread, that is for threads about the application itself.

• Sorry, I just don't see the difference. I've seen plenty of posts asking for help with products that has been answered, even by you.

So, you moved it to the tech support, even though I was looking for tutorials. How do I check the progress in that other forum?

• Oh, never mind. I thought you the post and your responce was still  in the other forum. I'll just wait a few days when tech support gets back from the holidays (unless they have the week off then it will be next year).wink

• I reply to moved threads so that their posters get a reply notification, linking to the new location. On this occasion I don't have the product and can't help.

• Thanks, that makes sense. BTW, Merry Christmas.

• There's some information here in Daz Studio Discussion ;-)

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/575426/about-ghost-dynamics

• Catherine, thanks for the link. There's a lot to absorb, but I think it should do. Thanks again.