PRODUCT FAILURE

handyman4545handyman4545 Posts: 408

PRODUCT FAILURE:

Product: https://hpclscruffy.daz3d.com/slouch-boots-for-v4
Issue: Product does not load to prescribed figure
Figure: V4
Daz Ver: 4.21

Included figure below is a fresh install of V4 followed by a fresh install of the product followed by a "Fit To" option.
No other options apear to correct this issue.

SlouchBoot-1.jpg
1436 x 725 - 97K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,549
    edited December 2023

Moved to Technical Help as it is a product issue, not a Daz Studio application issue.

I expect the shoes are ment to be used with a foot shape or pose, or with the feet hidden, a lot of Victoria 4 high heels did one or the other. Judging by the way they are acting I would guess there is a pose.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 607

Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to Technical Help as it is a product issue, not a Daz Studio application issue.

I expect the shoes are ment to be used with a foot shape or pose, or with the feet hidden, a lot of Victoria 4 high heels did one or the other. Judging by the way they are acting I would guess there is a pose.

I don't have this product, but the store page for it does indicate that there is one V4 feet pose. 

• Thanks guys.

Found the pose and it did fix the issue. Still need to adjust the boots a little for the customized figure fit but I'm good now.
    In hindsight, I should have looked for this "pose" but I'm used to just clicking and fitting.