Face Transfer 2 elusive

My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
edited December 2023 in New Users

I bought Face Transfer 2  a month ago and it still not avilable in my DIM. DAZ is announcing  its arrival everywhere! but still havent made it avalable to 
us who preordered it. 

Post edited by My 3D Spin on

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,581

FT2 is included in the latest beta versions of DS, there is nothing FT2 related to download in DIM, one gets a seial number to activate the non-watermaked version.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,814

Today, latest DS General Release has just been released. Pls download and update DS (I think it should be 4.22.0.15). Then enter the serial number you bought with FT2, in Help - About Installed Plugins... Restart DS, you'll get it.

• My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
    edited December 2023

crosswind said:

Today, latest DS General Release has just been released. Pls download and update DS (I think it should be 4.22.0.15). Then enter the serial number you bought with FT2, in Help - About Installed Plugins... Restart DS, you'll get it.

I have the latest upgrade 4.22 but the only thing i see in abut installed plugis is the old G8 FT!! Not FT 2

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,581

My 3D Spin said:

crosswind said:

I have the latest upgrade 4.22 but the only thing i see in abut installed plugis is the old G8 FT!! Not FT 2

"Latest" as in, you have updated DS within the last 3 hours?

DS 4.22.0.15 has been released today with FT2 

• My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
    edited December 2023

Ok. Thanks i finally found it! But i entered the serial key and restarded DAZ. But its not in my panes? Do i find it somewhere else?

Post edited by My 3D Spin on
  • So both Face transfer for 8 and 9 is the same pane. So if i want a G8 i have to load it, otherwise G9 is the default!

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,814

Yes... as what is stated in the Pane ~~ and you may find details in here - https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/662091/face-transfer-2#latest

SNAG-2023-12-20-0036.png
    496 x 1302 - 42K
  • We have an on-going thread here. Locking this one.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/661746/face-transfer-2#latest

This discussion has been closed.