Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Carrara People

click play video

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Fun stuff.  Way better than "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree".  From the store PA.  On Labor Day (early Sept. in the US) wink

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927

and back at you all!! let me find a christmas card ;)

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,814
    edited December 2023

yes

xmas2023.jpg
    800 x 1166 - 719K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • awww I love the kitty

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927
    edited December 2023

Ha ha I must have had the same childhood as you Stezza - sick and siturbed :)

Here's something I did with Carrara a few years ago. I was hired by the council to do a Newcastle advent callender ...

Play it on fast if you watch it. You can see some well know daz stuff in it 

Post edited by Headwax on
  • another video

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085

Great stuff, Wendy.  Most recent one in the thread is very classy.  Sending holiday cheer around the whole globe.  Stezza, I can only name about half of the characters, but they are all amazing.  Great videos, Headwax.  Good folks of Newcastle were very lucky to have such wonderful videos.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,814

The day before Christmas and all through the house...... laugh

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880
    edited December 2023

another video 

great stuff everyone yes

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,762
    edited December 2023

Awesome !!!

Merry Christmas ! Tpz FltFrg.png
    1600 x 1200 - 4M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on

My wife & I are eating cheesecake (bad carbs!) and drinking champagne (surprisingly low carbs) to celebrate the end of a less than wonderful year.  A week without air conditioning (no big deal to many, but in Houston summer ...), a serious nosebleed (three surgeries, long story), and a tornado (image attached).  Happily, all of that worked out OK.

On the bright side, our NFL Texans, who went 3-13 last year, are still in the playoff hunt this year with one game to go. And somebody bought the burned house across the street and rebuilt it.

And Carrara still works.  Happy New Year!  laugh

Tornado Pic 2.jpg
    1512 x 2016 - 729K

OMG stay safe heart

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,762

WendyLuvsCatz said:

OMG stay safe heart

+1yes

• RuudLRuudL Posts: 190
    edited January 1

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar !!! Groeten uit Nederland

Happy New Year !!!  Greetings from the Netherlands

Post edited by RuudL on
    edited January 3

Wendy, Bunyip - Thanks.  It all did work out OK, the house got repaired by a couple of contractors we had worked with before, so they got right to work (insurance covered most of the cost).  We lost four tall pine trees, ~60', but the stumps are now flower beds.  And the soccer fields in the park out our back gate got all new lighting, including lower level lights on the back side lighting the mile long running track, all night every night.  Still, we're hoping for no storms this year.  

IMG_1742.jpg
    800 x 600 - 204K
    IMG_1741.jpg
    800 x 600 - 229K
    IMG_1743.jpg
    526 x 700 - 45K
    Post edited by Steve K on

Steve K said:

Wendy, Bunyip - Thanks.  It all did work out OK, the house got repaired by a couple of contractors we had worked with before, so they got right to work (insurance covered most of the cost).  We lost four tall pine trees, ~60', but the stumps are now flower beds.  And the soccer fields in the park out our back gate got all new lighting, including lower level lights on the back side lighting the mile long running track, all night every night.  Still, we're hoping for no storms this year.  

no flowering zygocacti for you then!

Glad everything fixed

edited January 3

RuudL - Greetings to you also.  The Netherlands has been in the news lately here near Houston, which is considering a sytem of flood control referred to as the "Ike Dike".  The problem is storm surge from hurricanes, and the other problem is the cost, $50 billion+.  surprise  Still, the potential cost of damage, including to the massive petrochemical industry, is huge.  The project is named after Hurricane Ike, 2008, so you can see progress is slow. frown

Post edited by Steve K on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085

Steve K said:

...  The project is named after Hurricane Ike, 2008, so you can see progress is slow. frown

Daz soon?  wink

Diomede said:

Steve K said:

...  The project is named after Hurricane Ike, 2008, so you can see progress is slow. frown

Daz soon?  wink

Yeah, pretty much. I'm not holding my breath.  But Rice Univ., Texas A&M and similar are involved, so maybe it will be ... as effective as the Netherlands' system.